- Need help with your business finances and all the paperwork that comes with it?
- Looking to free up your time so you can spend it on other aspects of your business, with family, friends or doing other things you enjoy?
- Finding it hard to stay on top of bills or chasing payment of sales invoices but would prefer not to take on an employee.
- Consider THE BALANCE SHEET, offering services at an hourly rate or a Fixed Price Agreement to assist in weekly, monthly and quarterly bookkeeping needs, as often or as little as you require.
- Located in Newcastle we are happy to travel to Port Stephens, Newcastle, Lake Macquarie & Maitland, however with all the improvements to cloud accounting software we are not limited to the local area and can provide an excellent bookkeeping service remotely.
Complete Bookkeeping Services
Recording and analysing financial transactions, to ensure all recorded correctly.
Comparing your records to bank statements and making any corrections throughout the financial period, so for year end everything balances and can be reported correctly.
PAYROLL & STAFF SUPERANNUATION
Timesheets, leave, payslips, and superannuation lodgements are just a few of the services which can be provided.
Weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting outlining accurate information to show a clear picture of your company’s status at any time is vital in making strategic decisions for the future.
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE & RECEIVABLE
Cash flow is a challenge in many businesses. By entering in records correctly with all information and liaising with customers to ensure they are aware of their payment obligations. Good communication with both customers and suppliers is an important factor in every business.
BAS & THE ATO
As a registered BAS Agent, I can take care of your ATO reporting needs, ensuring all reports are lodged on time and correctly. It is important that you have funds set aside for these costs, and we can help you budget and forecast for your future commitments to the Australian Taxation Office.
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
Our Experienced Bookkeepers
NIKKI has worked within accounting departments in various organisations for over 20 years. Experience in accounts payable and receivable, has then led her to train in bookkeeping and gain experience in the finance and budgeting side of many small businesses. Her experience in human resources and administration management throughout her career has resulted in an excellent skill set available for any small business looking for a personal but efficient and excellent bookkeeper.
FIONA with over 20 years in accounts clerical and bookkeeping roles in various industries Fiona brings with her a wealth of knowledge. She has a can do attitude and likes to jump in and get the job done ensuring accuracy and compliance. Fiona is constantly trying to ensure efficiencies within her clients accounting procedures saving time and money. Whether it’s weekly, monthly or quarterly bookkeeping, training in software such as Xero & MYOB or you just need help getting your file in order she would love to assist!
- Registered BAS Agent
- Xero Advisor and Payroll Certificated
- Experience in Xero, MYOB, Reckon
- Setting up small business in accounting software
- Training in software Xero and MYOB.
- Managing Chart of Accounts
- Month end reconciliation
- Payments of suppliers
- Preparation of sales invoices
- Superannuation payments
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Reporting
- Meeting ATO obligations
BOOK FREE CONSULTATION
Fill the form to discuss about how can we help to organize your books and accounting.
Located in Newcastle we are happy to travel to Port Stephens, Newcastle, Lake Macquarie and Maitland, however cloud accounting and the internet means remote bookkeeping is always a possibility. With clients in Sydney and Forster already The Balance Sheet are more than happy to chat about bookkeeping possibilities for you and your business, so please contact us with any queries.
We are available from Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:00 to take your calls.